We are closed for quarter break, June 13 through June 30; we will re-open on Thursday, July 1. The Poly Plant Shop is Open Thursdays through Saturdays, from 11am to 3pm. We are currently NOT requiring reservations to shop or visit us during Store Hours.
Our website offers online purchase of many gift-able products; to experience our full range of plants, flowers, and gifts please check our social media for updated offers our inventory changes weekly!
Have a question? Fill in this form to email us your question or concern, then click "Submit". This email box is checked weekly during store operation. If you need more immediate assistance, please come and visit us during store hours to speak with our knowledgeable student employees.
Submitting Tomato Catalog Photos
We are building our Tomato Catalog for 2022 and need your help! If you purchased tomato plants from Cal Poly this 2021 season, send us a photo of your beautiful tomato fruit to be included in next year's catalog.
Close-up photos of the fruit are ideal. We would like to know all about growth trends in different varieties. Please feel free to include pets, family members or yourself in your photo submissions. Have fun with it! Your input is extremely helpful for the Poly Plant Shop to sell superior tomato plant varieties.
To submit a photo, here's the requirements:
- format: JPEG, PNG--digital only please
- size: at least 1200 x 1200 pixels
- identification: name of tomato variety featured in photo
- composition: tomato characteristics--coloration, size, abundance of fruit, internal qualities
- editing: must not be digitally enhanced or edited to mis-represent tomato variety
- photo release: a completed photo release must be filled out and submitted with your photo(s). See the Tomato category tab on the website to download a PDF of this release form
- contact information: name, email, phone number