Due to the current restrictions and concerns for public health and safety, the Poly Plant & Floral Shop is NOT open to walk-ins. In addition, the Horticulture greenhouse facilities are NOT open to the public. However, the Leaning Pine Arboretum is open weekdays and Saturdays during day light hours (gates are locked at 5pm); please practice safe social distancing when visiting.
If you make a purchase online
When you make a purchase online, save your order confirmation. Make a reservation to pick up your order by clicking the button below.
Tomato Spectacular orders are for online purchase with pick up by reservation ONLY; no in-store shopping. The Poly Plant Shop will be closed to in-store shopping to accommodate the first two weeks of Tomato Spectacular, from April 19 through May 5. Tomato Spectacular online sales will continue through the month of May.
Poly Plant Shop will deliver your orders for on campus only (we do NOT deliver to any location off of Cal Poly campus). Provide a correct and complete Shipping Address for your delivery order. Be sure to complete your contact information as well, so we might contact you with any questions. Be sure to click on "Gift Wrapping" and select the Enclosure Card and include your personal greeting for your delivery recipient.
If you'd just like to shop in-store
The Poly Plant Shop will be CLOSED to in-store shopping beginning April 19 through May 5 for Tomato Spectacular order pick up.
Check back for in-store shopping reservations after May 5.
Keep in touch with social media to get the latest news on special sales, current offerings not available online, and special events. Then visit this website to reserve your shopping day and time.
What do I need to know about Reservations?
- Click the button below to select a day and time to visit the Poly Plant & Floral Shop
- In order to provide safe social distancing, note that only 6 reservations may be secured per hour
- Your reservation may be made for up to 2 people--yourself and a guest
- Your reservation secures an hour's worth of shopping!
- When you arrive for your reservation, please have your ID available and your online order confirmation information
- For the safety of the students that provide your shopping experience, all visitors MUST wear a face covering while visiting Poly Plant & Floral Shop